Let's Have Pizza Tonight

My wife called from work and said she'd be home soon.
"I expect you to be pretty for me Sissy."
Yes my love" I answered. I had already had my bath, shaved and started my makeup.
I think I feel like pizza tonight  so order one now and it should be delivered around the time I get home."
Yes my love I'll order it as soon as we hang up."
"Oh and one more thing Kaaren, remember to tip the delivery man", she said giggling, "you know how much he enjoys delivering for you."
She couldn't see but I was blushing beet red..
"Yes dear, I'll take care of the tip dear."
I heard her laugh and say "I'm sure. See you in a little while my sweet Sissy."
She hung up before I could even say goodbye.
I dialed the local Pizza Parlor and ordered our regular pie, olives and anchovies. When I gave the man the address he told me they would deliver it right away.
The pizza arrived before my wife got home and after I paid for the pie I gave my standard tip.
The only thing that confuses me is why it took two men to deliver one pizza pie?



Share this Photos :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2014. Blondes in anal threesome - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Together
Proudly powered by Tube Girl